The success of the NETZSCH Group is based on open and fair partnerships with our employees in which everything is right. We coordinate our respective expectations for a long-term relationship early on, with a view to achieving our common goals.
Creative and dedicated employees are at the heart of our success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Inside Sales Engineer
NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing
Have we created your interest? Please send us your application papers. We look forward to receive your application!
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC.
125 Pickering Way
Exton, PA 19341
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC. ia a member of the NETZSCH Business Unit Grinding & Dispersing - one of the world’s market leaders in wet processing technology offering an extensive range of products from laboratory to production sized machines and complete plants. Mixers, kneaders or dispersers for low or high-viscosity products are available for a multitude of applications just as well as a large number of wet grinding systems for different grinding tasks even down to the nanometer range.
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC, has an opening for a
Inside Sales Engineer
We are looking for a highly technical, self-motivated person to work as an Inside Sales Engineer. The Inside Sales Engineer supports sales activities including working with customers, evaluating their applications, and preparing quotations. There is room to grow within this role where you will have the opportunity to specialize in a specific application and guide the growth and development of the application within North America. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical information to regional sales managers and other sales channels.
- Standardization and maintenance of offers, pricing and quotations along defined guidelines.
- Gather information and remain current on industry, customer base, competition, materials and equipment.
- Assist customers with new or existing process applications or problems.
- Represent the company on sales calls, trade shows and other events.
Successful candidates will have:
- Engineering or Bachelor's degree in a scientific field and at least 1 year relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to speak and correspond effectively with customers, employees and vendors.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The ability to travel up to 25% in the US and Canada and some international travel to NETZSCH sister companies
- A valid passport and driver's license is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.